Since we were in KY on Keaton's 1st birthday, this post is just a tad late. I can't believe it's already been a year since this sweet little guy was born into the world to bless and enrich our lives. It's been a fun year getting to know you. You are the most loving, precious, tender hearted person I have ever met. I don't wish the years to pass quickly like this year has already, but I look forward to watching you grow and evolving into a terrific, charming, kind young man.
How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Keaton!!!!
Happy Birthday Keaton! Hope you had a FABULOUS day!
Sonya, that's so sweet! He's a precious boy!!
You're so right about this year passing way too fast. He's really growing up...such a sweet little one that we all love very much.
Post a Comment