I was excited to carve this year. I don't think I ever got around to it last year with Keaton being new and all. We waited for Austin to get home and then went outside to minimize the mess.

Brayden wasn't really sure what was going to happen with the pumpkin. He has a book with a story about a pumpkin farmer. It talks about the gooey mess inside the pumpkin but he was definitely surprised by what was inside!
Brayden wasn't really sure what was going to happen with the pumpkin. He has a book with a story about a pumpkin farmer. It talks about the gooey mess inside the pumpkin but he was definitely surprised by what was inside!
So here was the finished product. Austin took a picture after each shape was removed, but you get the idea from this picture.
Brayden and I took it to the front porch, I ran in to get some candles, and came back to this. Evidently Brayden decided he needed a closer look.
I tried to toothpick him back together....
Oh well!

5 comments:
LOL I LOVE IT! I think the broken-put-back-together look makes it EXTRA spooky. :)
I love it! This will be a story to tell him one of these days. Brayden being inquisitive?? Imagine that! You definitely have a "one of a kind" pumpkin and he's very scary looking.
GREAT JOB!
OMG, too funny and TOTALLY Brayden! It looks very scary with the "scar" running through it =)
lmao!!!!! That is hysterical!
This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth.
Post a Comment