Running behind as usual.... I was sitting here trying to think of things that we did last week but it wasn't much! We played outside much more than we have been able to (because of the stooopid mosquitoes) and I took pictures. They've had fun playing together. Keaton was hoping he might be able to operate the tricycle but no luck! I've been trying to get the boys portraits done and it usually causes me stress. I don't know why, but I always feel like I have to make sure that I have portraits to document these times in their lives. Keaton has not wanted to sit still from 6 months - present day. They aren't willing to cooperate some days so I just have to give up and put it off another day. I guess it's less stressful than packing them up and taking them to someone else so I should be thankful for that. Although, I do know a few ladies that take some awesome pictures. Too bad none of them are close! Anyway, I'm almost done with Brayden and will hopefully be done with Keaton's this week and I then I will have more to post! I also want to take just Austin down to the beach one day and try to get some new ones of him. He got a hair cut and those don't happen very often anymore. I guess the cool thing is to not get a haircut more than once every 2 months.



3 comments:
Hi Sonya! OMGosh, I can't believe Keaton is on a bike!! He is so cute, and that pictures of Brayden is too adorable!! Can't wait to see more!
Thank you for the compliments you left on my blog! :)
Awwww, Keaton's trying SO hard! Is Brayden on standby to help, or to move in once Keaton falls off?
So cute!! :) Go Keaton, Go! Love your Lil Pirate too! :)
Post a Comment