I don't have a picture of B on the toilet (oh darn), so here's a silly one, but he's finally decided potty training is cool! Something clicked on Friday and he's been doing great since then! Whew, I'm glad to have that marked off the list of things to do. So, as his reward for going poo poo in the potty, he got a new Rosie train and a new crane for his thomas the train collection. He had lots of fun playing with them!
To end, I wanted to share this sunrise picture. Brayden was looking at the sun a few mornings ago and brought me my camera and told me to take a picture so here it is. Very colorful!
How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago




4 comments:
It seems like Brayden is taking after his mom with him being interested in photography. Beautiful picture. Congrats to Brayden for his "potty training". How cute of Austin and Keaton.
Way to go!!! I am sure you are thrilled to have potty training almost done :). Keep up the great work!
So now you're coming to WI to get Beckett all trained up, right? Bring Brayden, they'll have a blast at the train table =)
Yay - way to go Brayden!!!! I want Walker out of diapers NOW! I have no patience when it comes to paying for diapers. :)
Post a Comment