Back to school. He started last Tues. And yes, I am aware that was over a week ago and I am waaaay behind. It has taken us this long to get used to this new schedule. This year he has to be ready for the bus at 6 a.m. because they moved the start time up 45 min. and it really has been an adjustment. I really don't sleep that late, but in general, I prefer not to have to wake before 6 a.m. I know Austin does too. So this is about the only back to school picture we have because if you can see, it's pitch black outside and he was doing good to half way smile. Anyway, I hope 7th grade is a blast even though you have to get up so early dude. If you'd like to compare with
last year, here's your chance to see how much he's growin' up!
5 comments:
So handsome and so grown-up! I hope he loves seventh grade!
He is growing up! Poor kid, I can't believe he has to leave so early.
7th grade.. oh my. How grown up and handsome your young man is. Good luck this year kiddo!
6am?! Holy smokes! I don't get up until 6:30 and have to shower, beautify AND commute to work! Poor guy =(
What a difference a year makes! I hope this is a great year for him. So handsome.......
Post a Comment