Brayden is starting outdoor soccer this fall in a league. He's been attending an indoor soccer/play group since early Feb. but now he's ready for the big time. Games start next weekend and I can't wait to see how he does. I think I'm going to be pretty busy with most sports from now until....well, whenever he decides to quit. I'm pretty sure he'll want to try everything at least once, because he loves just about anything involving a ball, so I will have to learn to scoot around from practice to practice and game to game. It will be interesting to see what Keaton picks up from his Big Brother. Games are Saturdays until mid-Oct. if you want to catch a game ;)

4 comments:
WOW! He looks soooooooo cute :)
precious for all 3 of the boys. they are growing so fast!!!
Dede
Doesn't he look cute in his soccer outfit? Games are every Saturday?
Go Brayden!!! :)
Post a Comment