This is my sweet baby boy sleeping in his big boy bed. The crib has been taken down and he transitioned right into a super adorable twin size bed. He is almost two and the time has passed too quickly! You may remember Brayden's transition wasn't as easy. He was up and down 50 times at least the first night when we took down his crib. I'm just thankful Keaton is much more into his sleep than Brayden and doesn't mind to take a nap either. Finished room photos to come.....I'm still working on it.
How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago


4 comments:
How precious---I can't believe he'll be 2 soon!
Can't wait to see you in DC =)
This is just the sweetest picture, but he's such a sweet boy I would expect nothing less. Big hugs to him!
Oops...guess I didn't put my name on that comment....just "anonymous".
oh my, so cute...
Post a Comment