Jeff opened his brand new Walmart yesterday with great success! We had to get up super early to get there because we live almost an hour away, but it was worth the trip. The community was excited with over 100 new jobs added and $20,000 handed out to community organizations.
"Duplin County has been hit with several layoffs over the past year," said store manager Jeff Neal. "The news of adding 100 more jobs is well received in our community. [It's] something well needed to stimulate some econ activity in this area."
![]() |
Jeff welcoming everyone
Cake at 8 a.m.
Family photo in front of the women's department with man posing in the background. Ha! He was actually the guy that built the place. Guess he was waiting for us to finish up the photo op. Great Danskin Now products in the background. Love their workout stuff!



6 comments:
Yay, Jeff!! No pics though =(
Yeah, I don't know what happened....they were there earlier! I'll see if I can repost them.
Awesome! I can see the pics! Great job, Jeff!
GREAT Photos! Glad you let us share your big day. Love you all!
Dede
GREAT picture, minus the builder in the back ;) heheheheh You guys look awesome. Congrats again!
Very exciting day. And, yes, Brayden and I enjoyed cake at 8am! Anytime is a good time for cake.
Post a Comment