Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!

I guess it does snow around here every now and then. The forecasting started early yesterday with "Winter Storm Warning" and predictions of 2-4 inches. Imagine how disappointing it was to wake up to not a single snowflake on the ground. I felt like a kid again wishing for that snow day but not for me, for my boys. We didn't see a single flake last winter and the year before that only an inch. It finally started picking up before lunch so everyone went out to play a little. Keaton was very impressed! Brayden decided to get the arctic cat out for a little snow driving but got hung up in the ditch. Austin was willing to help him out at least once. So, they had fun. We ended up with an inch or a little more.








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the kids enjoyed the snow. The pictures are great! The kids seemed to be having a good time playing in the snow and having so much fun. Brayden needs a wrecker on call to get him out of the ditch.

Colleen said...

Very pretty--the first time! Trust me, it gets VERY old VERY fast, LOL. Glad the boys enjoyed =)

Kassie said...

So Fun!! I'm jealous - we haven't had snow in years!!! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow...... snow in NC :) Looks like it was fun for all. Great pics. The boys are growing so fast. They are quite handsome.....