Sunny day.....Thirty-eight degrees......PERFECT day for a dip in the Atlantic Ocean.....um, no? We went to the beach today to check out all of those participating in the annual
Dolphin Dip. Some were out faster than they went in. It was a nice outing though. We pulled all of our winter essentials out for the first time this year but surprisingly it didn't feel that cold once we got there. Austin couldn't figure out why in the world we were going. To watch people freeze their butts off of course! Or, maybe watch them be more courageous than I am. I think he should plan on participating next year! Brayden brought
little Wall-E along and we managed to take a few pictures. Austin kindly snapped the last shot.


7 comments:
Those people are totally NUTS!
What a crazy bunch of people, but exciting to watch. I think Jeff and Austin should join this group next year.
Tell that group to come up HERE and polar dip =)
Looks like you guys spent some fun time outside!!!
That looks like so much fun and the photos are beautiful!
OMG, that one of you and brayden is fantastic, well, they all are but that one is a definite stand out. did you do anything to the colors on these or were they that vibrant SOOC? i'm hoping you did something to them or i might have to abandon canon.
thank you! you know I can't leave a pic alone. shot in raw and the aquas and magentas tweaked.
Post a Comment