I always appreciate the confidence that some of my clients have in me to work on something a little out of the "norm". When I created Pat A Cake Desigins, I knew I wanted to design birth announcements but have found that my abilities stretch much further. When we moved and I attended WKU to major in public relations, I was one of the first to attend classes in the newly constructed, state of the art, Mass Media and Technology Hall. It was there that I was introduced to just about every graphics program Adobe had on the market at the time. Recently I started thinking about that class and found some of my old files for the assignments. I came across my very first creation. We were to create a menu for our business from scratch. No templates, clip art, etc. It's funny to look back now and see the simplicity of the design, but I remember spending a couple of hours getting that coffee cup's curves just right!
How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment