hurry up before I'm a year old pictures. If you're a regular around here, you may remember a post from a couple of months ago when I shared a photo of Keaton in the same outfit. I tried to get some cute shots of him but he really wasn't cooperating. It was pretty much the same this time around, but I did manage to get a few cute ones and here they are. Also, a funny face from Brayden......

How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago

4 comments:
Man, those are adorable. I can't wait to see you all next month. Beth.
It looks like Keaton might be cooperating with you now. Cute one of Brayden!
Hey Cutie! Can't wait to see you Birthday boys!
ok, i love these of keaton but that one of brayden is AWESOME! love it, love it. you should totally sell that to a magazine.
Post a Comment