Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Bedrooms


Austin's room got a makeover for his birthday this year. A cool going to middle school bedroom.



Brayden and Keaton's room version 2.0 Their walls are a very light blue/green/gray and it doesn't show up very well in the photos.

Finally! I have finished decorating my bed! I received the quilt as a Christmas gift almost two years ago and never got around to accessorizing it. Also, my friend Lindsay took an amazing photo of some white roses with a lime background and I had it enlarged. Until this photo came along I could not figure out what in the world to hang over my bed. Thank you Lindsay for sharing your art with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! House Beautiful will be asking you for pictures to put in their magazine. You've really been working. What a birthday present for Austin. I know he is loving the new look to his room. LOVE that picture above your bed. The little ones also have a cute room with the circles on the wall.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Come do my house!

Anonymous said...

Sonya, it's right out of a magazine--right down to the turned down covers in Austin's room! GORGEOUS work, can't wait to see more =)