Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We did it!


(Austin chopped off my head)

My sidekick Annie and I made our goal of 65 miles in 4 weeks! She was by my side the entire way and she's looking hot! I think she may have lost around 10lbs since winter. Gotta work hard to keep our girlish figures!

I'd also like to thank my supporters for spending many hours strapped in the stroller! Austin for helping me keep track and coming along for the ride on several occasions.


Oh, and many thanks to my ipod for hours of music and comedy to keep me going! Last but not least...thanks to my husband for not complaining too much when I had to buy another one after the first one disappeared off the face of the earth.

Now I think I'll take a day off and give my sneakers a wash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's quite a task. Brayden and Keaton look like they've also been running with you. And, Annie...what a figure she's gotten.
Keep on running........You'll need a new pair of shoes before long.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!!