Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Visitors from the Bluegrass

It's been a couple of weeks already but I'm just now getting some of the pictures together. I had to borrow a few from Beth because she got to take more than I did when they were here visiting. Tim, Beth, Madison, and Preston flew out to visit Gran and Joey in Raleigh. They came down to visit us one day and of course we headed to the beach! It was Madison's and Preston's first trip to the ocean and I think they had a good time!




The Next day PopPaw and Rose drove allllll the way here and spent a few days with us. They also got to join us on our annual Chuck E Cheese trip for fun and games on Austin's birthday. And of course we went to the beach!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that picture of Keaton that Beth Ann took! Quite a group we have, isn't it? We certainly enjoyed ourselves.