Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome!

I am finally getting a blog up and going after several of my friends suggested I start one to share my days with you. After trying some of the other blogs for weeks that came with my webhosting service, I've decided to settle down here with blogger because it's so user friendly and easy to navigate. I had a blog before but never kept it up so I'm very excited to start this to share the ups and downs of my business and photos of my beautiful children.

I really like the title. You can see it ties in with my website and it also reminds me of Brayden's little feet. I've actually been thinking of creating a mini birth announcement and calling them "pitter patters", so we'll see. I really have no idea where this will lead, but I bet it's something I will love!

No comments: