
I have to say, that the thought had crossed my mind before, but no one ever calls my cell when I'm at home......
But yesterday Jeff went to Wal-Mart to pick up some things. I took a shower and had just gotten out when my cell phone started to ring. He decided to call to see if I needed anything on my cell so he wouldn't wake Brayden on the home line. Of course I have the vibrate on too so it was buzzing and playing Blink 182. Unfortunately it buzzed itself right into a bowl of water in the kitchen sink. How did that happen? Well, we have horrible reception here at our house and I can get 3 bars in the back kitchen window for texting. So.....it was there in the windowsill when he called. Below was a bowl of water. I heard it go ker plunk right before I got in the kitchen. Blink 182 was still rockin' in the water when I pulled it out. I immediately started taking it apart and drying everything I could. I blow dried it on the cool setting for 15 minutes, and eventually it was as good as new. I really thought I was going to be without a cell for a while, but it pulled through for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment