
I'm really excited about Valentine's Day this year. No, not because I expect a wonderful gift from DH (by the way, he gave me a diamond necklace for Christmas!!!) but because this day isn't just for lovers, it's also CHD Day! We were all shocked on Brayden's 2nd day of life when we were told he had a heart murmur. The next thing we knew, they were flying him off to Kosair Children's hospital for observation. I worried about almost everything but a heart defect when I was pregnant with Brayden. I had no idea that Congenital Heart Defects were so common, but they are! Our little guy has aortic stenosis. Many people just like me did/do not know this and we all need to be aware! Of course there will be more to come in February on this topic, but I was excited to get our card done to send out to family and friends. Here's a sneak peek:-) Of course you'll have to wait until 2/7 to see the rest. Feb. 7-14 is CHD awareness week!
No comments:
Post a Comment