Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Party!

Here's some pics from Keaton's Birthday bash. After I finally got the kitchen cleaned up from red buttercream icing, I didn't feel like cooking and cleaning up some more. So, we headed out to our local pizza place. When we got home it was time for presents and cake! Keaton enjoyed opening his gifts but Brayden thought he had to have his help. We then sliced the cake and that was it! A low key birthday but Keaton was super impressed with all of his Mickey decor. He loved all of his presents and cards....he really likes the ones that play music! So thank you to everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keaton is beautiful and the cake is beautiful. Love you all !!!
Dede

Gran said...

A MICKEY birthday! Lots of presents and excitement. You did a great job with the cake. Now, I know why you said you were "cleaning up the kitchen". I guess with all those colors you had quite a job. Very cute cake.