Friday, February 20, 2009

jump rope for heart

UPDATE: If you can make a donation, please do so by 2/26. Madison will be jumping on the 27th!

Austin is no longer in elementary school and his middle school does not participate in jump rope for heart. His cousin Madison is this year though so visit her page and make a donation if you can! She is jumping for Brayden and Daddy Bill this year. I can also take donations in any amount through paypal to send to her or I can forward their mailing address if you would like to mail something....so just shoot me an email if you need the additional info. It's a great cause! I felt a little lost this February not getting ready for the event but hope this helps some! Everyone has always been so generous helping Austin raise money and we really appreciated it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this. She is jumping on the 27th, so any money donated until probably late Thursday the 26th would be awesome. Beth.