Brayden had his checkup at Duke yesterday and the results were great! His EKG was "as normal as can be" and his murmur was very quiet. He wasn't the ideal patient but Dr. Armstrong said since he was SO aggitated and as mad as he could get, it was actually helpful because even with the blood pumping and the heart thumping the murmur was barely noticeable. We go back in a year and hopefully he will be a better patient then. Brayden was playing Dr. in this photo and I have been kicking myself ever since I downloaded it and realized I was too close to get all of the bear in the pic. You get the idea anyway.
4 comments:
Good to hear
Thank the good Lord. I still say he'll be a doctor one day, probably a cardiologist....
Maybe he wasn't the best patient, but he got some very GOOD news!
great news and great photo... totally doesn't lose anything because the bear is cut off.
Post a Comment