Monday, December 8, 2008

Probably could have used a stitch...

or some of that nifty glue, but we opted for the butterfly bandage and some neosproin. Brayden was running around the living room doing some of his daily laps and somehow fell into the fabric, padded ottoman and cut his head. I'm still not sure how it ended up cut but it was dented and sliced. Maybe there's a staple poking out somewhere. I haven't figured it out just yet. It seems to be healing as it should so I think he's going to be ok. It will probably be healed up and gone before he lets me pick the band aid glue out of his eyebrow. It was bad placement. My fault! He was not very happy when it was time to remove it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That band-aid glue is the BEST for parents with small boys - :)
My boys are up to 8 ornaments either shattered or somehow demolished. It's a running count...

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart. I hope he's okay. He seems to stay in a hurry all the time so guess these kinds of things are going to happen. So sorry he got hurt.
hugs and kisses to Brayden.

Anonymous said...

Well, now he matches Preston!! His was really bad though, blood everywhere. I'm glad to see he's okay. Beth.