Saturday, December 13, 2008

Priceless?


I must post the Santa 2008 picture. It was 25 bucks so please enjoy every penny of it. We ventured out to the mall today so Brayden could meet Santa. He acted excited to go see HO HO but I wasn't quite sure if he was actually going to go through with sitting on his lap. Austin wanted to know why he had to go and was he actually going to have to sit on his lap. Eleven year olds are too old for this stuff you know. I pretty much knew Keaton was not going to be cool with the event so a quick release of the shutter and voila, a priceless memory. I know the rest of you mommies that have been suckered into these Santa pictures this year got jipped too. The cheapest "package" choice was $20 for 4 - 3x5 prints. I just opted for the cd for $25 so I could print it somewhere decent. She also took a cute one of just Brayden and Austin after I rescued Keaton from the jolly old man but then informed me that only ONE would FIT on the disc so I had to choose. Man, these people are really thieves. We all know more than one picture will fit on a disc. In fact, there's still 675 MB of free space out of 702 MB but ok, just take the money. It's fine...I guess I will get over it because we have another santa pic to last a lifetime.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Precious!!!

Dede

Anonymous said...

Egads!! I hope they realize that Santa was watching that rip off! It is a priceless photo though =)

Anonymous said...

So, you probably don't have one nearby, but Bass Pro takes them and gives you a free 5x7 and then you can go online and order more if you want. We went today. And they let me take one with my own camera as well. I couldn't believe it! But I guess they figure they get you in and you'll buy something. Guess they don't know how cheap I am. We were out of there with nothing but a free picture! :) Ha!
At least you have the memory! :)

Anonymous said...

HA! I don't know where the nearest bass pro is...that sounds like a much better deal to me!

Anonymous said...

Sonya
I almost got sucked in...I would have had the same pic as you!
It is cute tho!

Anonymous said...

ROTFL, poor Keaton!! Sorry about the cost though :(

Anonymous said...

OMG, hilarious! and i love the bit about only one fitting on the CD... ummmmm, riiiiight.