Monday, November 10, 2008

We've been outside!

I've been getting a ton of emails from people asking me why aren't you posting anything new on your blog Sonya!?!? Isn't there anything interesting going on right now? Well, not really, but I did have someone email and say they haven't seen many posts over the last week. So... we have been spending more time outside. Thankfully the evil blood suckers have found better things to do, or maybe they just died. Whatever the reason, I don't care as long as they leave us alone. They still come out if it's nice and warm, but not near as many. Keaton LOVES being outside but he also loves using the driveway as a runway......right into the street. We need a traffic cop at the end just to make sure he gets turned back around. Luckily, we're just about the only people out here, so not much traffic.

In other news, I have been working on some new Christmas card designs. Yes, it's already that time! Here's a sneak peek of one that I designed. I still have lots of updates to make to my website but it's just taking me longer to get things done since little Keaton was born. I still haven't finished his one year portraits either. He is really stubborn when it comes to sitting still for me. Surprisingly, Brayden did excellent for his one year pictures. I'm just hoping I can capture Keaton and his personality sometime soon! Austin did well for his one year pictures too. Back in the day when we used film cameras and Olan Mills was the cool place to go. I hate it that I don't have all of the digital pictures of Austin, but at least I do have a FOR REAL version of all the pictures we took back then. You know, back when you HAD to get them developed or you never saw the picture at all!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so good of Keaton and definitely shows his cute personality.

Anonymous said...

Awww! Look at that cute family in your card. ;) Great job, Sonya!

Anonymous said...

love the changes you made to the blog--I may have to come begging for some tips =)