I was thinking the other night when I was getting the little boys ready for bed that this is one part of the day that I never take pictures. So....pull out the camera and the flash and here you go! Bedtime pictures! It's usually bath time, then to their room. They like to play around naked while we do a little picking up. Keaton likes to sit in the rocking chair. Brayden crawls into the toy box. When I finally convince them to get dressed, they like to play around on the bed. Some nights there's even a little jumping. No surprise they like the book about those silly stubborn monkeys jumping on the bed! Brayden was into to Buzz on this night. I'm sure this is a little boring, but it helps me document things that often go undocumented!
3 comments:
TWO little monkeys jumping on the bed...how cute.
That's a brave boy to crawl all nakey-like into a toybox full of odd-shaped objects!!
so cute! and you're right, very few photos from bedtime... i might just have to copy you. :)
Post a Comment