I have not taken many pictures lately! Well, except for the 300 I took of baby clothes, etc. to list on Ebay. That's what I've been doing for 3 days now. The listing and descriptions take forever and not to mention the countless number of trips to the post office...It's such a pain but the best way to make a little money on used baby stuff. The little boys were in a good mood this morning so I caught some pictures of them playing together. They were jumping around on the big chair. I swear Brayden thinks that it is a trampoline. If we didn't get attacked by a million mosquitos we might actually go out and jump on the real trampoline, but they're just waiting for us.....I can't wait until some cooler weather scares them off. I really see no use for them. They're horrible little things. I read somewhere that dragonflies eat them. Maybe I should order some....off of Ebay?? I think I'll check that out.
How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago

4 comments:
I LOVE Keaton's expression in his solo pic! Can he recreate it at will?!
It looks like they were full of themselves and enjoying the morning.
Ahhh, so cute! Also loved the Bday invites. So cute!! :)
what sizes are you selling? e-mail me a link to your store! :)
Post a Comment