Good morning Keaton! I had my camera when Keaton woke up on Wednesday morning and he wasn't very excited for me to take his picture. He's been sleeping a little later than he used to. Almost making until 8 a.m. a few mornings, but he's reminded me the rest of the week that he isn't set on that time. As long as he makes it until 7, I'm generally happy.
I did a cute birth announcement this week. It's always nice to have adorable pics to work with. Welcome Emerson!I've done pretty well with my Ebay auctions. It was lots of work but it will help to put some gas in the tank. I still have several trips to the post office in my future... All in all, it was a pretty good week. I just wish I wasn't already getting a case of the Mondays. Austin has to get up too early and I really don't like packing lunches at 6:30. Can you tell I don't like to get up early by reading this post?

1 comment:
So cute! You are doing great on your running!! :)
Post a Comment