Friday, February 22, 2008

Our Big Boy!

I forgot to post about Keaton's 4 month checkup. He's growing. Would you believe he was 17lbs 12ozs on the 13th? I knew he was close to 17 but I did not think he was almost 18! He's really trying to roll over but has the hardest time getting his arm out from under him. He's sleeping well at night. He usually sleeps from 9 p.m. - 7 a.m. but with him that can change without notice. For some reason he decided to wake up at 3 this morning. He still doesn't nap very regularly but we're working on it. Other than that he's doing great. I can't believe he's almost 5 months already! I'll probably start giving him some cereal in a month and then on to fruits and veggies! They grow so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oliver's idol! :) so cute.