This week....Well, it's been stressful. Please refer to pictures 1 & 2. Does he really need handfuls of sugar added to his diet? Brayden can climb on the kitchen counter with only the help of the cabinet knobs making everything within his reach. NICE! Gone are the days he used to have to get creative with step stools using items such as baskets, crock pots, cereal boxes, etc. Now he uses his little monkey toes and climbs up the doors to get to his destination. He also likes to make coffee with his Daddy's coffee maker. Safe, yeah I know. Luckily he knows exactly how to use it so he just runs it as he should and doesn't try to drink it! This has only happened a few times but it's still rather annoying. This year we decided to go with a REAL Christmas tree. Why?? Well, last year Brayden pulled the pre-lit decorative bulbs off of the artificial tree so I was not even going to waste my time putting that monster up. It takes a few hours to put together so I might as well save myself from the insanity. Our adorable frasier fir is simply decorated this year. I did eventually add the important ornaments at the top but plastic balls and candy canes seem to do the job. Keaton is adorable as always. He just goes with the flow. Only problem is the little guy doesn't have a clue how to get himself to sleep. He wants his Mommy to snuggle and rock him to sleep for every little nap. Speaking of mommy, I got a new do this week. Finally! I miss my Wendi in Bowling Green but I found a guy here that can do a decent job on my hair. Ignore the bags under my eyes please =) Austin is getting excited for Christmas. He actually doesn't have much of a list this year. He said he wanted to be surprised!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bless your heart...you do have your hands full. Keaton is getting so big and so adorable. I love the santa outfit! Cute haircut, that always makes you feel better. Hugs and kisses for everyone! Rose
Brayden is such a mess - good thing he is cute! That's what I always tell my boys! Keaton is getting so big! He's adorable! I love your hair! I have to recruit mom to cut mine when I get to Nashville, it's out of control!!
3 comments:
Bless your heart...you do have your hands full. Keaton is getting so big and so adorable. I love the santa outfit!
Cute haircut, that always makes you feel better.
Hugs and kisses for everyone!
Rose
ooo... love the 'do! the rascal suit is just perfect for brayden, LOL!!
Brayden is such a mess - good thing he is cute! That's what I always tell my boys! Keaton is getting so big! He's adorable! I love your hair! I have to recruit mom to cut mine when I get to Nashville, it's out of control!!
Post a Comment