Sunday, December 16, 2007

Best Week Ever 12/10 - 12/16


We had a good week. I wasn't camera happy now that I look back at my albums for the week, so there aren't many pictures to share. Keaton is ready for the Bumbo seat. He can sit rather well in it and hold his head up for a while. Brayden hasn't been on the counter quite as much this week. Austin's last day is Wed. and he's excited to get a break!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your weeks are getting better and better...sure will miss you all at Christmas. Give the boys a big hug from Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

These two pictures are so cute! Well, I have to say, Preston already has a nickname for Keaton~ I tell him to say Keaton and he says," Ke Ke." Sorry. Hopefully when he's a little older, I can get him to say his full name. Have a great Christmas!! Love, Beth.

Anonymous said...

Sonya - The boys are looking so great. Keaton is just beautiful. Can you come to MA to photograph my girls. I just can't get a decent picture - poor things they always look ragged in my pics.

I love your haircut, it looks great and so do you. Every new mommy is supposed to have bags!

Anonymous said...

Keaton has Walker cheeks! I love it! Austin looks like such a good big brother! :) Just think, in a couple of years you will have a built in babysitter! Nice!