So if you've seen the nursery pictures then you saw Brayden's beautiful crib tent. He became the proud owner of his tent last year at Christmas when he decided it was time to start climbing out of his crib. He was 15 months old.... That tent brought us almost 12 months of worry free nights, but it's useful purpose has come to an end. Climbing in and out of it the past few weeks, he ripped the side from the rods and figured out how to unzip it from the inside to let himself out, so I decided it was silly to keep him in the crib. He thought it was fun to unzip it and climb out when he should be napping, so it was time. The first night was not fun. I bet he was up 5o times and I am not exaggerating! Thanks to the wonderful door knob cover that I placed on the inside of his room he was no longer able to leave the room freely, gave up and went to bed! Last night, easy, tonight, easy too. I guess he really is a BIG boy now!
How To Get Your Hashtag To Trend On Twitter
10 years ago
3 comments:
You are braver than I am right now, but I can't leave Preston's room until he falls asleep!!! Hopefully, when I get him a TV to go in his room, then I might be able to leave and let him watch that until he falls asleep. Good luck!!
what a big boy! i'm glad it was relatively painless! :)
Congrats!! One night isn't bad! :)
Post a Comment