These are so cute!!! Brayden looks so big in his new bed, and it seems like it's working now for him. It was just taking a little getting used to. Great pictures!! And, I love the cooing sounds from Keaton.
I love all the pictures (and the special hello from Keaton!). Brayden looks like Austin in his big bed. The vent pictures still make me laugh! And what fun to have so many grandparents there (and Uncle Luke!). What an exciting Christmas it will be at your house! Enjoy every minute!! Love, Mary Ann
2 comments:
These are so cute!!! Brayden looks so big in his new bed, and it seems like it's working now for him. It was just taking a little getting used to. Great pictures!! And, I love the cooing sounds from Keaton.
I love all the pictures (and the special hello from Keaton!). Brayden looks like Austin in his big bed. The vent pictures still make me laugh! And what fun to have so many grandparents there (and Uncle Luke!).
What an exciting Christmas it will be at your house! Enjoy every minute!! Love, Mary Ann
Post a Comment