Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween




You'll have to excuse the lack/quality of photos because I did well to even take those. The whole holiday didn't turn out just exactly as I had planned. I did well just to get out of bed. I had been planning so many fun Halloween activities and goodies but I couldn't pull it off. I did manage to help the kids make some cupcakes and they decorated them nicely. Maybe next year I won't be taken over by nasty little virus bugs. Dede and Ken were here to help celebrate and thank goodness for that. We went trick or treating and the boys filled up their buckets and a brief case for Austin. Brayden was Buzz, Keaton was an LGM (little green man) and Austin refused to go as Zurg. A last minute costume change, and he was in instant business man ready to make some deals. For candy anyway. So, that was it. The weather was nice and the candy was plentiful. Decent Halloween.

1 comment:

Gran said...

The pictures are SO CUTE!! And, your mom looks great with her Halloween costume! Your "little spooks" look like they got into the spirit of Halloween with all the goodies.