Monday, October 19, 2009

first day of preschool

It's hard to believe that my little guy is four. To make it seem even more real, today he headed on his merry way to preschool. He did great! We packed his backpack last night and picked out his favorite photograph of himself to take to class like his teacher asked. Just as soon as I signed him in, he was headed off to pick out his name and then gluing the letter G onto a piece of paper. His first preschool project! :-)







3 comments:

Gran said...

School...wow! Where does the time go? I realize it's PREschool, but another milestone for him. Four years old...growing up isn't he? He looks like he's very anxious to get there. Such excitement in those eyes....

Colleen said...

Awwwww, PRESCHOOL!!! Beckett won't start school until 4K rolls around next Fall =(
He's probably got 6 little girlfriends already...

Kassie said...

Yay Brayden! What a big boy and I LOVE the soccer pics! :)
Can't wait to see more from Disney World!