Awwwww, I LOVE their little matching shirts--you know I'm a sucker for that =) Happy 4th!
These are so cute of the boys!! I absolutely love the one of the boats on the water...like something out of a magazine!
I looked at last year's picture of the kids on the flag. What a difference a year makes!!
Precious boys...The fireworks were a lot better there than in KY !?!?Dede
Such good pics - you're so patriotic! The boys are so handsome, can't wait to see them in a couple weeks. The water looks beautiful! Great picture - I feel like you could sell it!
Thats pretty awesome! :) you take some really nice photos so cudos to that and its always the best thing to see someone nice and family oriented :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwww, I LOVE their little matching shirts--you know I'm a sucker for that =) Happy 4th!
These are so cute of the boys!! I absolutely love the one of the boats on the water...like something out of a magazine!
I looked at last year's picture of the kids on the flag. What a difference a year makes!!
Precious boys...The fireworks were a lot better there than in KY !?!?
Dede
Such good pics - you're so patriotic! The boys are so handsome, can't wait to see them in a couple weeks.
The water looks beautiful! Great picture - I feel like you could sell it!
Thats pretty awesome! :) you take some really nice photos so cudos to that and its always the best thing to see someone nice and family oriented :)
Post a Comment