I know it has been quite some time. I think I have finally gotten most of my big projects out of the way and maybe a little more spare time....one can hope. We have been spending lots of time outside. It's so nice this year because Keaton can walk and play instead of crawl and eat dirt. Much easier than last year. I will try to play catch up and post some fun and important things that have happened over the last couple of months. I still haven't gone through all of our Disney pictures and picked out my favorites but we had such a great time there! More to come...
Austin turned 12!!!!
Austin's birthday was last Tues. We did our annual Chuck E Cheese trip on the special day and then we had a celebration this past weekend. I have no idea where the times goes! He is a smart guy, good looking (even though he hates to get haircuts), and a good big brother. Love you Austin!
Austin turned 12!!!!

1 comment:
Wow 12!!! Hope he had a lovely day :)
Post a Comment