Sunday, April 6, 2008

3 in, 3 out

( This photo has nothing to do with teeth, but it caught my eye when I was browsing my gallery. My little guy in all of his adorable chubbiness.)
When 3 of Keaton's teeth decide to poke through, I had to have 3 of mine removed. Poor little guy basically had 3 come in all at once. I can see the other bottom tooth but it hasn't broken through yet. Meanwhile, I was in misery over these stupid wisdom teeth that have needed to come out for a while now. New year, new benefits, and a stubborn popcorn kernel finally sent me on my way to the oral surgeon. What an experience. I didn't know I could grow so sick of milkshakes and mashed potatoes but it has happened. It sounded like a dream come true to this ice cream loving girl. Anyway, took a few days "off" so hopefully they're healing just fine. I think my only break was from laundry though so it really wasn't a very restful time but I'm glad they're out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, this is such a cute picture. i am needing to get your new email cause i have some questions about taking pictures with this new camera. thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I didn't know he could do tricks like this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sonya, this is Beth and the previous message was from me. Sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

sorry about all the teeth issues but this is a gorgeous photo! :)