One more time---How gorgeous is he?!?!?!?!? :)
love, love, love... please fly to chicago, i'm too lazy to take my own pics of oliver right now! :)
LOVE them, LOVE them, LOVE them!!!! Of course, I might be a little prejudice since he's my grandson! What a great job you did.
So cute! You did a great job! He's such a pretty baby!!! How do your kids all look so different??I guess like mine do! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
One more time---
How gorgeous is he?!?!?!?!? :)
love, love, love... please fly to chicago, i'm too lazy to take my own pics of oliver right now! :)
LOVE them, LOVE them, LOVE them!!!! Of course, I might be a little prejudice since he's my grandson! What a great job you did.
So cute! You did a great job! He's such a pretty baby!!! How do your kids all look so different??
I guess like mine do! :)
Post a Comment